02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say