01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place