01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper