01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- How to grocery shop like a dietitian
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West