01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood