01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- House GOP passes $788B bill for Pentagon, US-Mexico border wall
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake