01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing Idaho hiker
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- From novel to film: Ranking 6 Roald Dahl adaptations
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye