01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico