11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition