01/19/2013 2:43pmUtah's higher education gender gap may be shrinking, but the state lags behind the rest of the country in degree attainment, according to two studies released Tuesday by the Utah Women and Education Initiative.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury