01/19/2013 2:43pmUtah's higher education gender gap may be shrinking, but the state lags behind the rest of the country in degree attainment, according to two studies released Tuesday by the Utah Women and Education Initiative.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED