03/13/2014 12:50pmResearch published Thursday in Science magazine involving the work of a Brigham Young University professor details a breakthrough involving the conversion of natural gas to liquid alcohol fuel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan