04/18/2013 6:00pmTeachers and administrators at Provo City Schools are excited about the possibilities the recently announced Google Fiber could bring to their students. Schools will be among the first organizations to obtain access to the superfast giga-bit network.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Review: 4 outdoor products for winter