02/19/2013 6:47pmMilitary reservists studying at BYU may lose thousands of dollars in tuition credits if the university does not sign a new Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Defense over the Military Tuition Assistance Program.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- 1-year-old child killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death