01/19/2013 2:43pmUtah's higher education gender gap may be shrinking, but the state lags behind the rest of the country in degree attainment, according to two studies released Tuesday by the Utah Women and Education Initiative.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy