12/06/2012 5:15amMental health professionals observe only a very small fraction of the mentally ill ever commit crimes, but some of the problem cases highlight the larger issues facing people and families who struggle to get help.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI names Utah woman who died on cruise ship, will announce charges
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt