03/17/2013 8:44pmWhen issues pertaining to high school sports are spoken of, they are often looked at from the perspective of the players and their parents, who are often pointing fingers in the direction of their coaches. Here is my perspective as the coach's wife.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Sen. Mike Lee opposes AR-15 ban, says hard to distinguish from hunting rifles
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Orem police conduct undercover sting on motorists who ignore school bus stop signs
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law