01/12/2013 10:59pmBosten Van Der Veur has had two big reasons to celebrate this basketball season. First, a preseason failed physical was overturned. Second, after being cleared to play Van Der Veur hit a game winning mid-courter to beat their rival.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Child rescued from hot car is second Utah case in 2 days
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- From novel to film: Ranking 6 Roald Dahl adaptations
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu