01/12/2013 10:59pmBosten Van Der Veur has had two big reasons to celebrate this basketball season. First, a preseason failed physical was overturned. Second, after being cleared to play Van Der Veur hit a game winning mid-courter to beat their rival.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack