02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Arrest of Romanian teens highlight bigger skimming problem, UHP says
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death