02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Herbert: Goal is to be able to play tennis at Pioneer Park a year from now
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Senators prepare bill to block firing of special counsel
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office