02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Exhibitors mixed on Outdoor Retailer moving to Colorado