01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Salt Lake City leaders 'optimistic' in negotiations over inland port authority
- Woman's killer pleads guilty to burning her home down
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- The least and most dangerous countries to be a newborn
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake students plan march after Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Takeaways from the 1st day of the 6A girls basketball tournament
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'