01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail