12/31/2012 8:55amHelping stop gun violence is not as simple as putting laws in place but also involves controlling who has access to guns, according to Provo's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate