11/23/2012 6:49pmThe election is two-and-a-half weeks in the rearview. Republicans, however, are not finished scrutinizing the outcome of the 4th Congressional District race that found Jim Matheson a winner over Mia Love by an extremely narrow margin.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished