11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- House GOP passes $788B bill for Pentagon, US-Mexico border wall
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake