01/25/2013 7:37pmUnderstanding the disorder is not enough to keep me at a mental even keel anymore than knowing I have cancer means I can wave the wand and cure it. In the middle of a depressive phase, I try to remember that the sadness I feel will pass.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Man killed in Roy officer-involved shooting identified
- A better understanding of depression