11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- Couple accused of trying to hide newborn's addiction face drug, child endangerment charges
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- A cutting edge approach to save your knees
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric