04/27/2013 8:46amSome parents are questioning the appropriateness of a New York middle school's health class lesson, but the school says claims of inappropriateness have been overblown by media outlets.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents withdraw legal action over their sick baby
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison