01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- US announces sanctions on alleged Mexican heroin trafficker
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele