02/20/2013 11:48amAfter decades of aspiration, the United States is now looking at a clear path to energy security. This is influencing everything from the way policymakers conduct foreign policy to the decisions business leaders make regarding production of goods. For the first time in a long time, energy is a big advantage for the American economy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County