05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash
- Advocates ready to launch whole-plant medical marijuana ballot initiative