04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Senate calls for more action on postpartum depression and anxiety