04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, delays flights at SLC airport
- Police searching for missing, endangered South Jordan man
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- The cutting edge of sports data: 6 projects that could change our understanding of basketball