04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says Delta kicked him off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Chaffetz 'resting comfortably' after foot surgery
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft