04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah barrel racer overcomes paralysis to earn pro card
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?