04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'