04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day