04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- School delayed in 4 districts due to snow
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured US 40 crash
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Unsealed filings in restaurateur's death detail his fears of estranged husband
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Missing 12-year-old found safe, police say
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?
- 31-year-old man from Orem reported missing
- Police hope to ID person of interest in fatal Ogden shooting
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival