04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Romney talks his relationship with Trump, guns and school safety
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA