04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students