04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys