04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office