04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Warrant ordered for ex-Granite School District employee charged with embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Sandy Hook PSA warns of subtle signs of gun violence
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says