04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Have You Seen This? The robot knife game