04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED