04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash