04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law