04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Rio governor warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Stop letting people mistreat you