04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?