04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election