04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Tens of thousands in London protest Britain's EU departure