04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male