04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Have You Seen This? You never expect John Cena
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Drunk Sandy man arrested after pushing his way into wrong home, police say