04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options