04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood