03/19/2013 12:37pmWall Street has been on a hot streak for the past few weeks, but those positive numbers are still in stark contrast to the stubbornly high national unemployment rate and sluggish economic growth.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'